LEVEL III SEATING
The Duo family of multi-positioning seating systems comprises the Duo Major, Duo Minor and Duo Mini. Their dynamic features provide the ultimate in positioning and postural management for those who are at risk of developing an unconventional body shape, unable to maintain a midline position and require additional support.
The adjustability of the Duo range ensures the core principles of seating are met in terms of correct seat height, seat depth, seat width, arm height and back height combined with key features like headrest angle adjustment, back angle recline, tilt-in-space and legrest elevation to create a supportive, yet comfortable seating solution.
FREE Delivery & Setup
Call us on 07949 502803
- Tilt-in-space and legrest elevation controlled through regulated motion, electrically powered or manual action.
- Split-wing headrest for support of the head and shoulders.
- Adjustable seat depth, seat width, arm rest height and backrest height
- Adjustable headrest for precise positioning of the head
- Removable arms for side transfer access
- Arcing legrest without compromising footboard position
- Available with a waterfall or sculpted backrest
Who is it for
- Those that require a high level of intervention in postural support.
- Non weight bearing .
- Semi weight bearing.
- MND Motor Neurone Disease .
- Brain Injury
- Cerebral Palsy.
Get in touch
If you would like any more information on our products or a free demonstration please fill in the online form below and a member of our team will be back in touch shortly. If you cannot wait and want to talk now please call our FREE phone number 0800 193 2524.
Channel Healthcare Ltd
View France Close
Kent, CT21 5EE