folding electric wheelchair
The FOLDACHAIR® D10 is a brand new design of ultra lightweight folding electric wheelchair that folds in literally a few seconds in one movement without needing to disassemble.
Finding a lightweight, strong and sturdy model isn’t an easy task, but we have successfully combined these three important features in one reliable electric wheelchair.
The D10 features a brand new frame design frame manufactured from magnesium / alumininium alloy giving a lifting weight of 23 kgs without batteries.
Call us on 07949 502803
- New Ultra lightweight Magnesium / aluminium alloy frame
- Seat width 460 mm / 18″
- Seat depth 430 mm / 17″
- Width between armrests 515 mm / 20.1″
- Seat height 515mm / 20.3″
- Fits easily into the trunk of most vehicles,folded measurements 24.8″ x 13.4″ x 30.7″ (In mm = 630mm x 340mm x 780mm)
- Unfolded dimensions 37″ x 24.8″ x 38.2″ (In mm 940mm x 630mm x 970mm)
- Small and portable for all car, train, and airplane travel
- Airline friendly battery option by removing one battery (but get less range)
- Charging time 6-8hours
- Chargeable on or off board
- Reliable and precise battery-life indicator
Max User weight 150 kg / 23.6 stone
Lightweight aluminum-alloy frame, only 26kg including 2 x batteries
23kg with batteries removed
Front tyres 8″ PU solid
Rear tyres 12″ PU solid
4 MPH max speed
Climbing slope 12″
Reliable, easy to use 360 degree joystick controller
Two quiet brushless motors for ultimate power (250W)
Intelligent electromagnetic brake (electronic regenerative disc brake) to ensure passenger safety
The FOLDACHAIR® D10 is the newest addition to our range of folding electric wheelchairs.
The D10 model is similar to the FOLDACHAIR® D09 only it has a more spacious seat (armrest width 20″), 17 mile range and 150kg max user weight.
The FOLDACHAIR® D10 is perfect for transportation in the boot of your car, or taking on holidays on airplane / cruise ships, trains etc.
If flying you have to remove one of the batteries to reduce WH to 168 Wh is is lower than 300WH requirement.
The D10 model is made of new ultra lightweight Magnesium / aluminium alloy frame. Total weight including batteries is 26kg (23kg without batteries).
Get in touch
If you would like any more information on our products or a free demonstration please fill in the online form below and a member of our team will be back in touch shortly. If you cannot wait and want to talk now please call our FREE phone number 0800 193 2524.
Channel Healthcare Ltd
View France Close
Kent, CT21 5EE