The Kinder Legacy from comes in a modern design and is packed with many easy to adjust functions to allow the chair to be reconfigured as the child grows.
The chair also comes in several larger options and can support a wide range of conditions providing lateral support without the use of metal style laterals which can be uncomfortable for some users.
At Channel Healthcare we recommend periodic re-fit assessments to suit the users growth rate and ensure they get the most benefit from a chair.
FREE Delivery & Setup
Call us on 0800 193 2524
- Indépendant Tilt-in-Space
- 3 Position Rake Seat Angle
- Adjustable Back Angle – Set and lock feature
- Interchangeable Back Rest Support Styles to Suit
- Lateral Thoracic Support Cushions
- Waterfall Support Cushions
- Adjustable Height Leg Elevation
- Adjustable Seat to Footplate Support (Optional Extra)
- 90 Degree Fixed Footplate (Optional Extra)
- Angle Adjustable Footplate (Optional Extra)
Who is it for
- Children aged 5 – 11.
- Cerebral Palsy.
- Neurological Conditions.
- Adjustable Seat Width 12″ – 16″
- Adjustable Seat Depth 14″ – 19″
- Optional Arm Heights 5″, 6″, 7″
Get in touch
If you would like any more information on our products or a free demonstration please fill in the online form below and a member of our team will be back in touch shortly. If you cannot wait and want to talk now please call our FREE phone number 0800 193 2524.
Channel Healthcare Ltd
View France Close
Kent, CT21 5EE