LEVEL II SEATING
The HydroTilt is an effective seating solution for adults and children with the following conditions and postural challenges.
The HydroTilt is offered in mini, small, medium and large sizes and is also modular in design ensuring that it can be easily tailored to the individual. With a range of accessories available it is a reliable chair that can be configured to different seating needs.
To help in hospital settings or multi-user environments where attention to infection control is critical we are able to offer infection control covers; we have replaced Velcro in all exposed areas with plastic profile fittings and zips and minimised exposed seams.
FREE Delivery & Setup
Call us on 07949 502803
- A choice of back support, including flat, contoured and waterfall back rest cushions, and the option to add adjustable lateral support, ensures optimum trunk support for the user.
- Tilt-in-Space improves pelvic stability without affecting the user’s hip and knee angles, promotes energy management and encourages pressure redistribution.
- Integral pressure management with WaterCell Technology and adjustable seat depth encourages maximum support and equal weight distribution with the aim of reducing the risk of pressure injury.
- A negative angle leg rest facilitates standing and offers a more comfortable seating position for users with tight hamstring muscles or knee contractures.
- The NEW height and angle adjustable flip up footplate for clients with a longer lower leg length or those who require their feet to be supported. The footplate accommodates fixed angles of plantar flexion at the ankle, and provides a more restful ankle position whilst supporting the foot.
- Huntington’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Motor neurone disease
- Pelvic instability
- Increased thoracic kyphosis
- Increased lumbar lordosis
Get in touch
If you would like any more information on our products or a free demonstration please fill in the online form below and a member of our team will be back in touch shortly. If you cannot wait and want to talk now please call our FREE phone number 0800 193 2524.
Our offices are positioned in key locations to allow us to offer full UK coverage
Channel Healthcare Ltd
View France Close
Kent, CT21 5EE
The Running Horse
The former water works,
Wand lane, Hensall
Nr Goole DN140RJ