Whether you are looking to keep a client ambulant, improve an existing high chair or need more complex relax seating, our seating specialists have the answer “on board” so you don’t need to make multiple appointments to find the best solution.
One to remember- Our modular products come with built in recyclability – they can be easily “refreshed” and reconfigured to meet different users requirements.
Please contact us if you would like a free assessment or demonstration at your convienance.
FREE Delivery & Setup
Call us on 0800 193 2524
- Seat Width, Depth and Height
- Arm Height, Angles Vertically and Laterally
- Leg Length
- Back Rest
- Leg Rest
- Foot Plate
- Upper Back van fold forward for Kyphotic Back
- Adjustable Wings
- Whole Upper Back can be Offset
- Seat Width (Narrow arm setting)170mm – 220mm
- Seat Width (Standard arm setting) 315mm – 455
- Seat Width (Wide arm setting) 450mm – 600mm
- Arm Height 160mm – 220mm
- Leg Length (with foot rest) 235mm – 550mm
- Backrest Height 750mm 950mm
- Casters 100mm
- Casters 50mm on Low Module
- Maximum User Weight 140Kg
Get in touch
If you would like any more information on our products or a free demonstration please fill in the online form below and a member of our team will be back in touch shortly. If you cannot wait and want to talk now please call our FREE phone number 0800 193 2524.
Our offices are positioned in key locations to allow us to offer full UK coverage
Channel Healthcare Ltd
View France Close
Kent, CT21 5EE
The Running Horse
The former water works,
Wand lane, Hensall
Nr Goole DN140RJ